Wednesday 17 August 2011

Jesus I've Been Commissioned!

I'm back in bournemouth for about a week and whilst here doing a couple of shifts! As luck may have it I have a rsi on my wrist from all the knitting, meaning I'm wearing a bandage for support. However this lead to people asking what I'd done whilst working at the pub. I explained to a local and showed him some of my work, he asked if I would make him a jumper and I said of course! He thought about it for a while and decided on a Barbarella pattern, handed me a £20 deposit and now I'm ecstatically happy!

I'm finally putting up a photo of something I've been working on in secret and I think it's because of this I've been commissioned! :))) I crudely drew the pattern for this and this is a solid weeks work, waiting for me to finish it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Etsy Awards - One Year On

I can’t believe it’s been a whole year since I won the Etsy Awards. Time has flown by and my small business has grown so much. Winning th...