Wednesday 6 July 2011

#nationalkissingday


Looking at what is trending on twitter I discovered it's national kissing day. As I have nobody to kiss I'm spending the day with the dog continuing with my knitting. I'm missing Bournemouth a little bit, not my house, but all the friends I had at the start of the year soooo on my trip up there tomorrow I'll try and see as many people as I can, and continue the Pride Arts trail with Faith.

I'm also wanting to dye my hair lighter again.

I've completed four flowers and whilst doing them contemplating what to knit next. I want to create a headwear collection for when I'm back at uni and can use the studios and my amazing team to shoot them. Thinking about uni I still need to update my website, which I may do now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Etsy Awards - One Year On

I can’t believe it’s been a whole year since I won the Etsy Awards. Time has flown by and my small business has grown so much. Winning th...