Wednesday 24 March 2010

Armani

As I looked more into androgyny in fashion I found more images for my project, I found this as one that really inspired me. I love how the model is very natural as if there is nothing 'wrong' with this image, well in this day and age there is nothing wrong with it, however it would have been seen as something completely controvisial in a different time. The look of this image is something I do want to intimidate, rather than creating in your face images. I think the approach does have to be soft for it to really work, holding beauty as well as that perfect balance between masuclin and femine. I have been researching alot into fashion theory and how I should go about photographing my images.

From my reserach I decided to do another test shoot, the image is not perfect (the crop is not right) I decided to try a sterner look with the model, however I found it was not really what I watned to create, it was not femine enough.

I wanted to compare it to the first style of image I shot, so here is another image from the shoot, it has not been fully edited but shows how it works better than this harsh approach.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Etsy Awards - One Year On

I can’t believe it’s been a whole year since I won the Etsy Awards. Time has flown by and my small business has grown so much. Winning th...