Monday 15 March 2010

Tim Walker

Alot of people love Tim Walkers work just because it is 'Tim Walker', so he is somebody I tend not to write about and admire from afar. However with our Digitial Darkroom project I wanted to create something quite magical, so I thought this was really a starting point. I do love this image, his work is always at such a big scale, unrealistic to recreate but breath taking to look at. I chose this image because it doesnot feature people in it, it is something different which is really interesting! For my project I want to look at large scale photography, and try and create something myself in the studio.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Etsy Awards - One Year On

I can’t believe it’s been a whole year since I won the Etsy Awards. Time has flown by and my small business has grown so much. Winning th...