WHAT I'VE BEEN KNITTING: CEDRIC THE BULLDOG

For a while my friend had mentioned about making a knitted version of her bulldog Cedric. And after saying I was taking Christmas orders she quickly contacted me asking for him and a beard for her mother.
I began researching different knitted bulldogs seeing how they had been made as I wanted him to incorporate that much needed droopy texture. I found a horizontal pleat technique and worked that into my pattern on the face and his back.
From posting his photo on instagram I have been asked to knit other custom dogs. He will be on my etsy shop soon and once I have made a couple more I will be putting the pattern online.

xox

 



 
 




Comments

  1. WOW! That's incredible! Great work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW you certainly have amazing talent. I love it. I will be watching for that pattern. The perfect dog, no mess, no food to buy, no hogging the bed. Sounds like my kind of doggie.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is there a pattern for this anywhere?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts