Wednesday 10 August 2011

Faux Fox

A couple of days ago I came across a photo of a girl with a knitted Fox Stole which got me really inspired to make my own. I rushed out to get some wool and started knitting. I have now finished him, mid summer and my wrist hurting so much I'm having a day off from making and have been researching some ideas instead. As I am particularly poor at the moment I couldn't purchase the pattern for the fox and instead just made it up as I went along. I have a couple of other projects which are all free handed and with a market for patterns I am considering designing a collection and having a little Etsy shop (maybe even a facebook page)! If I can do enough in time maybe I could tie it into my photography work.

1 comment:

The Etsy Awards - One Year On

I can’t believe it’s been a whole year since I won the Etsy Awards. Time has flown by and my small business has grown so much. Winning th...