iCandy and Donuts

Make up: Danielle Davis
Hair: Leah Pugsley

Last week I was asked to help out by my make up artist Danielle Davis and do a shoot for Robin James, a salon in Poole. Two of the hair stylists were entering a competition and needed somebody to do a few shots, however as most competitions are we were not aloud to use loads of make up or any re-touching so the submitted images look quite different.
Danielle did the make up and (as always) did an amazing job and although the images I shot are for the hair I wanted to edit this one first. The salon was beautiful and I was invited back for a free wash and blow dry and even got a bag of donuts from Danielle - lavvellly!!

After a drunken chat the other night with a couple of my course mates I feel they really cheered me up about 'being a photographer' and from editing this I do feel more inspired. This was just naturally lit and I'm happy with the result. Watch this space for more photos and my write up from the last week!

Louise Walker

Louise Walker is an award winning knitting pattern and kit designer based in South London.

No comments:

Post a Comment