Thursday 21 July 2011

iCandy and Donuts

Make up: Danielle Davis
Hair: Leah Pugsley

Last week I was asked to help out by my make up artist Danielle Davis and do a shoot for Robin James, a salon in Poole. Two of the hair stylists were entering a competition and needed somebody to do a few shots, however as most competitions are we were not aloud to use loads of make up or any re-touching so the submitted images look quite different.
Danielle did the make up and (as always) did an amazing job and although the images I shot are for the hair I wanted to edit this one first. The salon was beautiful and I was invited back for a free wash and blow dry and even got a bag of donuts from Danielle - lavvellly!!

After a drunken chat the other night with a couple of my course mates I feel they really cheered me up about 'being a photographer' and from editing this I do feel more inspired. This was just naturally lit and I'm happy with the result. Watch this space for more photos and my write up from the last week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Etsy Awards - One Year On

I can’t believe it’s been a whole year since I won the Etsy Awards. Time has flown by and my small business has grown so much. Winning th...