Wednesday 6 April 2011

Vintage Photos


Today I've been editing my friend Sara's photos! We shot last week in the Arts University studios, for her project she styled our lovely models Mandy and Faith in Vintage clothing, locally sourced! For these images I played around with the Grain filter on photoshop to make them look old, which just added to the wicked styling and make up we had on the shoot (thanks Danielle)!

Tomorrow I'm shooting at the Beach for Clare again which I'm really looking forward to, especially as I managed to rent the Bowen's Explorer Kit for the whole of Easter! Yeahhhh!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

The Etsy Awards - One Year On

I can’t believe it’s been a whole year since I won the Etsy Awards. Time has flown by and my small business has grown so much. Winning th...